Art. 1 – General Dispositions
- The user navigating in this area accesses nutrigenitalia.it, accessible through the url: www.nutrigenitalia.it. The navigation and the transmission of a purchase order on the site involves the acceptance of the Conditions and Policies of Data Protection adopted by the site itself indicated therein.
- These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Company NUTRIGEN ITALIA SRL
Location: VIA VALENTINI 7 59100 PRATO (PO)
VAT Number: 02351990979
Registered to the REA, number PO-527087
- The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- We invite you to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale whose terms nutrigenitalia.it reserves the right to change unilaterally and without notice.
Art. 2 – Object
- These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, submission and acceptance of purchase orders for products on nutrigenitalia.itand do not govern, however, the provision of services or sale of products by parties other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from other parties, we suggest that you check their terms of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
- In order to conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the electronic form and send it following the instructions.
- In it are contained the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that you can use, the mode of delivery of products purchased and the cost of shipping and delivery, a reference to the conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal, how and when to return the products purchased.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after checking the correctness of the data contained therein.
- The user will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order process is completed. This will be done by clicking on the button at the end of the wizard.
- Concluded the contract, the seller takes charge of the order for its evasion.
Art. 4 – Registered Users
- In completing the registration procedures, the user is obliged to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
- The confirmation will exonerate in any case nutrigenitalia.it from any responsibility about the data provided by the user. L ‘user is obliged to promptly inform nutrigenitalia.it of any change in their data at all times communicated.
- If then the user communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even in the event that there is a dispute by the parties concerned about the payments made, nutrigenitalia.itwill have the right not to activate or suspend the service until remediation of their failures.
- On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, nutrigenitalia.it will give the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that such identifiers constitute the system of validation of the user’s access to the Services and the only system capable of identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him/her and will be binding on him/her.
- The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to pass them on, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 – Product availability
- Product availability refers to actual availability at the time you place your order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of several users, the products could be sold to other customers before the confirmation of the order.
- Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of goods. In this eventuality, the order will be rectified automatically with the elimination of the unavailable product and the user will be immediately informed by e-mail.
- If the user requests the cancellation of the order, resolving the contract, nutrigenitalia.itwill refund the amount paid within 30 days from the time when nutrigenitalia.ithad knowledge of the buyer’s decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
- The offer is detailed in our website at the link: www.nutrigenitalia.it
Art. 7 – Payment and prices
- The price of the products will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
- In case of error nutrigenitalia.it will notify as soon as possible the buyer allowing the confirmation of the order to the right amount or cancellation. There is not in any way for nutrigenitalia.it the obligation to provide what is sold at the lower price erroneously indicated.
- Site prices are inclusive of VAT and include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once you have selected the products you want, they will be added to your cart. You will simply follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. Order details may be changed prior to payment.
- Payment can be made via:
Art. 8 – Delivery
- nutrigenitalia.it makes shipments throughout the Italian territory, excluding the Vatican City State and the Republic of San Marino.
- nutrigenitalia.it will make only deliveries at the user’s home, provided at the time of purchase.
- Delivery is generally made within 5 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated time when selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within a maximum of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
- If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will indicate the location of the order and how to arrange for a new delivery.
- If you are unable to be at the delivery location at the agreed time, please contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
- If delivery cannot take place for reasons beyond our control after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
- As a result of the termination, the amounts will be refunded, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs arising from the choice of a delivery method different from the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 30 days from the date of termination of the contract. Transportation resulting from contract termination may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
- Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time of order placement.
Art. 9 – Transfer of risk
- The risks related to the products will be borne by the buyer from the moment of delivery. Ownership of the products shall be deemed to have been acquired upon receipt of full payment of all amounts due in respect thereof, including shipping costs, or upon delivery, whichever occurs later.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial conformity
- The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer, i.e. any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this warranty is valid provided that the defect appears within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the purchaser submits a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is properly completed.
- In case of non-compliance, the user who has entered into the contract as a consumer shall be entitled to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract for the goods in question and the consequent refund of the price.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within a period of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of products.
- In case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the period of 30 days starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, to
- The purchaser shall also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit statement containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively by transmitting the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 which is not mandatory.
- The goods can be returned at any point of sale in the Italian territory, as indicated on our web page, as well as sent to
VIA VALENTINI 7 – 59100 PRATO (PO)
- The goods must be returned intact, in original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum of 30 days, including any shipping costs.
- Will not apply the right of withdrawal if the services and products of nutrigenitalia.it are included in the categories of art. 59 del D.Lgs 206/2005.
- The site will make the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer at the time of purchase. In case of payment by bank transfer, and if the user intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the refund.
Art. 12 – Treatment of data
Art. 13 – Contacts
1. Any request for information may be sent by e-mail to the following firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone to the following number: 0574/606081, and by mail to the following address:
Art. 14 – Applicable law and competent court
- These General Conditions of Sale are governed by and interpreted in accordance with Italian law. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same shall be resolved exclusively by the Italian jurisdictional authority. In particular, if the user has the status of consumer, any disputes shall be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same in accordance with applicable law.
These terms and conditions were drafted on 08/10/2021.